HOW MUCH DOES 3D PRINTING COST?
- 3D Modeling/CAD: you provide the image or concept we'll turn it into a 3D model.
- Print Hours: rates vary for basic FDM prints (Filament 3D printers), or masked SLA printing (UV Cured Resin).
- Post Processing: Includes: Sanding, Painting, Assembly of models.
- Any accessories needed for the prints. This includes electronics, magnets, threaded inserts and many other parts
- Shipping: All shipments are sent from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
DO YOU MAKE PROPS AND COSPLAY PIECES?
CAN I BUY A DIY KIT OR IS EVERYTHING SOLD COMPLETE?
This the cheapest option. Parts are straight off the printer. You glue and assemble the pieces. There will likely be cosmetic defects that are cleaned up with sanding, filling, and priming. You're doing the majority of the work.
We use the best adhesives and put the project together. You do the rest of the post production.
Ready to Paint Kit:
We'll do the prep for you. We use some combination of 2 part resin, filler, primer, and sanding to make this ready to paint. You do the final paint job.
Out of the box and on to your shelf, this option is ready to go. This may not be available on all kits.
Let us know if you're looking for something a little different, and we'll work with you to find a project just for you.
CAN YOU PRINT A RANDOM MODEL FROM ONLINE OR PATREON?